Tuesday, October 26, 2010

  willow smith whip willow smith hair whip my hairمدونة عرب توب  willow smith video
will smith willow smith lyrics  willow smith youtube


willow smith whip my hair music video

willow smith 56 New Song: Willow Smith   Whip My Hair

Willow Smith, daughter of actor Will, explodes onto the scene with club banger ‘Whip My Hair’. The 9 year old (yes, you read right!) is the latest in the Smith family to step into the limelight. The aspiring singer is said to be signed to Jay-Z’s Roc Nation imprint.
Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor! Needless to say, Ms. Smith’s swagger wipes the floor with artists double, triple even, her age . At 9 years old, there is plenty room to develop her as a live performer too, which makes the prospect of her as a viable chart act that much more exciting. Woah! 
مدونة عرب توب
لدخول الموقع اكتب فى جوجل مدونة عرب توب
3arbtop.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment